With Daddy away its been a bit of a mixed week. Overall the girls have been pretty good and we have settled into a lovely routine. Rosie is absolutely loving preschool and Poppy is loving being in Year 1 so alls good there. We've also been enjoying lots of outdoors fun and I've been enjoying some quality time with Daisy and friends too.
251. “My skirts & cuddles” – I dressed the girls in the skirts I made and took them out for a play so I could take photos 🙂 it was a busy day making sure the old house was ready to hand back tomorrrow.
252. “Swinging fun” – today Rosie did her first full school day at preschool and loved it. In fact she wants to do all day every day (but isn't). This afternoon all the girls had great fun in the garden.
253. “Bouncing with leaves” – “the girls are loving playing with all the leaves at the moment. Today's trick was bouncing with them on the trampoline. It made them squeal with laughter for ages (who needs expensive toys – leaves are perfect).
254. “Baby Annabels Skirt” – tonight I tried to make Daisy a skirt but it looked a bit big so I kept chopping bits off (silly me). Eventually it was so small it fit Rosie's doll.
255. “Preschool is fun” – a lovely morning with friend and a fun afternoon with my girls. They are so happy at the moment, it's lovely. Here's Rosie at preschool (very blurry because she wouldn't sit still).
256. “Sharing a brolly” – It was raining this morning and whilst stood waiting for school/ preschool to start the girls faught over who would hold my umbrella. A friend came over this afternoon and I giggled so much I was crying 🙂
This week my favourite picture is this one:
Taken today, my gorgeous girl was playing on my bed. She kept crawling off but I love the way I caught her bottom and little legs here. Technically it's not great but how cute? I love it! Today was a quiet day. It started with ballet and Poppy tried a tap class too. She's going to do both now as she loved it. This afternoon our friends came round to play which was lovely.
If you missed my round up of the past three weeks you can find it here.
Can't wait to see what you've all been up to.