77. “Birthday Fun” – The girls had a birthday party on Monday after School but unfortunately the sat nav let me down. After going up & down the motorway, being told to constantly make a U turn I ignored It & stopped for directions. The girls had great fun once there though!
78. “Easter Egg Hunt” – Poppys School put on an Easter egg hunt which was lots of fun.
79. “Building Towers” – It wasn't long ago that Poppy built towers for Rosie to knock down, now Rosie builds them for Daisy… They grow up so quickly.
80. “Wrapped up warm” – My gorgeous girl all ready to go out.
81. “Easter Holidays Start Now” – Poppy came home with an Easter chocolate cornflake cake she made at school. She shared it with Rosie telling her all about Easter.
82. “Poppy's Pretty Dress” – I was really excited to win this dress which arrived yesterday along with tickets to the Country Living Spring Fair. I was supposed to be going down to my Sisters today and we were going to take my Mum to the fair but unfortunately I'm not able to go now 🙁 Poppy loves the dress though & has been dancing around in it all day. Pictures to follow. I think Mum & Donna are still going.
But my favourite this week has to be this one I took last Sunday, Number 76. “Reading Together” – Poppy loves reading and Rosie loves stories so this is a regular occurrence in our house lately. It never fails to make me smile though:
Hope it's been good week in your house too.