Days 76 to 82 Of Project 365Posted by Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy on Mar 23, 2013 in project 365
77. “Birthday Fun” – The girls had a birthday party on Monday after School but unfortunately the sat nav let me down. After going up & down the motorway, being told to constantly make a U turn I ignored It & stopped for directions. The girls had great fun once there though!
78. “Easter Egg Hunt” – Poppys School put on an Easter egg hunt which was lots of fun.
79. “Building Towers” – It wasn't long ago that Poppy built towers for Rosie to knock down, now Rosie builds them for Daisy… They grow up so quickly.
80. “Wrapped up warm” – My gorgeous girl all ready to go out.
81. “Easter Holidays Start Now” – Poppy came home with an Easter chocolate cornflake cake she made at school. She shared it with Rosie telling her all about Easter.
82. “Poppy's Pretty Dress” – I was really excited to win this dress which arrived yesterday along with tickets to the Country Living Spring Fair. I was supposed to be going down to my Sisters today and we were going to take my Mum to the fair but unfortunately I'm not able to go now Poppy loves the dress though & has been dancing around in it all day. Pictures to follow. I think Mum & Donna are still going.
But my favourite this week has to be this one I took last Sunday, Number 76. “Reading Together” – Poppy loves reading and Rosie loves stories so this is a regular occurrence in our house lately. It never fails to make me smile though:
Hope it's been good week in your house too.