Days 265 To 271 Of Project 365Posted by Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy on Sep 28, 2013 in photography, project 365
First of all I have to warn you that none of these are amazing pictures but I love them all. With Husband away it's pretty tough being a single parent but we have settled into a nice routine. We've managed to get everyone to school on time, I've been able to do some exercise & catch up with friends and we've had plenty of fun too.
Oh and big news – daisy can do 9 steps. If you missed her first steps video you can see it here.
265. “Chasing a chicken ” – whilst playing on the street outside a chicken came to join us. We had fun chasing it home again.
266. “Minnie Mouse Toys” – Rosie rushed home from Preschool and ran straight to her new Minnie Mouse toys (review coming).
268. “Walking with a balloon” – Daisy can walk 7 steps now. She just wants to be up on her feet but once she gets tired she uses the baby walker. Took the girls for a costa treat today – should have snapped our hot chocolates
269. “Play group fun” – I haven't taken Daisy to any baby groups since they all started up again but did today. It was really lovely and Daisy really enjoyed herself.
270. “Greeted by a flying snow fairy” – when I went to wake Rosie from her nap today she jumped out at me shouting “Dana – I'm a flying snow fairy”. She insisted on going to school to collect Poppy like it and I actually let her hee hee.
271. “An Autumn walk” – a busy morning of ballet and tap lessons and then this afternoon we went for a walk in the Autumn leaves.
My favourite photo this week though is day 267. “Sleeping With A Penny” – last night whilst at friends house Rosie was given this gold medal which she called her penny. This afternoon when I went to wake her after her nap I found this:
She was gripping the “penny” tightly but was fast, fast asleep. So cute.
Hope you've all had a good week.