Poppy and Daisy had chickenpox for most of the week so it wasn't the best week ever but it wasn't the worst either. By the end they were feeling much better and we managed to get out a bit:
223. “Rosie Passed out” – We took the girls out for a lovely walk today. Once we got back my parents popped over. We hadn't seen them for a few weeks so let Rosie miss her nap. This was her by 4pm though – she just completely passed out and we couldn't wake her at all!
224. “A Welcomed Break” – After Mum and Dad saw us yesterday they decided Husband and I needed a break. We agreed as looked and felt exhausted. We jumped at the chance so dropped the girls round to theirs and went into town. We enjoyed a yummy lunch, wandered round the shops for a while then sat in a park and chilled whilst the girls enjoyed lots of attention from their Grandparents. It definitely helped us recharge the batteries.
225. “Fun in the sun” – the sun was back out today so we spent lots of time in the garden. The big girls played with their chalk boards as well as dressing up and playing princesses whilst Daisy loved trying to ride scuttlebug. She can only go backwards but loves it!
226. “Chalkboard fun” – the big girls really enjoyed rediscovering their chalk boards and spent ages with them today. Bit of a quiet day with movies and cuddles this afternoon.
227. “Yummy cakes” – Daddy had to go into work today. He's not officially back until Monday but he had a meeting. I decided to make cupcakes with the girls….lemon and coconut, yummy! Daddy was pleased! Another quiet day.
228. “Feeling better” – the girls were all much better today so we went out for little while. Whilst out we popped into Gloucester Quays (unplanned and without the pram) so the girls had great fun pushing their Sister around in this car.
My favourite picture this week though is this one of all three girls. Feeling much better we took them fruit picking today. The big girls had great fun running around (post coming soon) and they all enjoyed picking and tasting the fruit, especially little Daisy:
Can't wait to read all about your weeks and check out your photos.