What a lovely, sunny week. We were in beautiful Cornwall last weekend, glamping and enjoying the beach and then this weekend the paddling pool has been out. Lots of fun.
188. “Fun at the beach” – mum came to join us today and we enjoyed a lovely day building sand castles, collecting shells and paddling at crantock beach….perfect! We then went out for dinner overlooking the harbour hoping to see seals. We didn't see them but Rosie went downhill (too much sun) and threw up all over me! Husband then left us as he had to come back for work.
190. “Teddy Bears Picnic” – Poppy brought home the class teddy Betty Bear tonight. We set up a teddy bears picnic with their other teddies & snacks which even Daisy enjoyed.
191. ” Petal perfume” – Poppy reminds me so much of me sometimes. This afternoon she enjoyed making petal perfume, something I loved doing when I was younger.
192. “Messy play” – Our usual toddler group had a messy play session this morning. There was sand, water, sawdust, shaving foam and noodles, Rosie was in her element.
193. “Garden Fun”- all the girls have been enjoying the garden recently. Daisy would spend all day on the swing and slide if I'd let her.
194. “Watermelon….Yum!” – Daisy looked so cute and happy with her watermelon I couldn't resist snapping. My parents came over and we enjoyed a lovely afternoon in the garden.
My favourite this week is 189.”Little Angels” – the girls might look like they are happily playing together but they weren't really. They kept squabbling. They looked so cute though I wasn't cross.
This photo was taken when we popped into my Auntie & Uncles new house in Cornwall. We spent the morning at Newquay and the aquarium and then the afternoon with them before comb home. It was a lovely day.
Hope you've all enjoyed a happy, sunny week too.