202 To 208 Project 365Posted by Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy on Jul 27, 2013 in photography, project 365
This week Poppy turned five so we've been baking and eating cakes. It was her Birthday on Thursday but her party today. She's shares her Birthday with her Daddy but he had to work Thursday
We've been having lots of fun playing outside this week, have spent time with friends and family and generally had a good time. Unfortunately it ended with Rosie getting chickenpox and feeling really unwell with it. It also meant us having to rearrange our Butlins trip next week
202. “Pretty Girl” – This morning I made hair accessories for the girls and the party bags. Then this afternoon we went across to our neighbours little boys christening party. As it was such a lovely afternoon they had it in the garden which really was lovely.
203. “Ice Lolly's” – All the girls love ice Lolly's, a yummy treat on sunny days!
204. “Teddy Bears Picnic” – The big girls were driving me crazy this morning so I met up with a friend and took the children to the local community centre. They were running a teddy bears picnic group where the girls made masks & I got to enjoy quiet time with Daisy & our friends..,perfect!
205. “Miss Independent” – Daisy is getting quite confident own and happily plays alone for a while now. Here she is enjoying playing in a playhouse. I have a funny pic I should post of her face 2 seconds later when my friends boys joined her hee hee.
206. “Birthday Girl” – Poppy turned five! We enjoyed a lovely morning playing in the garden. Nanny and Gramps then came over & took us bowling. There was a soft play area the girls enjoyed too and we finished off with a yummy dinner. We skipped pudding & came home for Birthday cake instead. Luckily Daddy got back in time to blow out the candles too.
207. “My Fairy Castle Attempt” – Poppy's party is tomorrow so I made this this yummy Princess Castle cake. It was a bit wonky but Poppy thinks its amazing!
It was hard choosing a favourite this week but I think it's this one, Number 208. “Party Time!” – Poppy & her friend Alex had a Princess & Pirate party today. Here she is in her Princess dress:
Hope you've been having fun this week too.